Sage is an easy to use solution requiring little training and will get a startup business up and running very easily, however anyone with more ambitious requirements should consider a higher level system such as Pegasus Opera.
Sage 50 combines accounts and management software to provide a powerful business accounting solution. Develop business processes, control payments and identify the root cause of any exceptions with the drill-down functionality. You can trade locally or with other European countries as the software accommodates different currencies.
Sage 50 Versions:
Sage 50 Accounts
Sage 50 accounts is complete accounting software that provides small business through to medium sized companies with a complete business software solution. Manage cash flow and budgets, monitor business performance and control and share information.
- Complete bank reconciliation with the possibility to do adjustment when it is required.
- Track profit per item or per invoice before you commit to any spend.
- Produce profit & loss and balance sheets per department or for a range of departments.
- Refund management allows you to track payments made to customers and receipts from suppliers.
- Automate recurring transaction such as invoices, customer receipts & supplier payments.
- Advanced budget management by nominal or by department and nominal.
- Report designer allows a suite of reports to be customised to the needs of your business.
- Control information across multiple departments and or companies.
- Integrates with Microsoft® Excel for ease of use and flexibility.
- Prepare and submit fully accredited VAT returns online.
Sage 50 Accounts Plus
Sage 50 Accounts Plus gives you all the accounting software functionality of Sage 50 Accounts with the addition of the management software tools of Project Costing. To help set budgets, control the cost of projects and money coming in and Bill of Materials and to allocate stock to projects and control money spent on materials.
- Price Management – Produce price list for individual customers.
- Stock Management – See what you have and what you need
- Project Costing Feature – Control budgets and costs of projects
- Asset Management – Ensure accurate postings and up to date accounts
- Invoices can be sent and received by e-mail saving time and money
Sage 50 Accounts Professional
Sage 50 Accounts Professional includes all the same great features business accounting and management software of Sage 50 Accounts and Sage 50 Accounts Plus and also incorporates:
- Sales order and purchase order processing.
- Foreign currency capabilities to trade overseas.
- Multi-user capability – up to ten concurrent users.
- Users can also access Sage 50 Accounts Professional on the go with our mobile app.
- Powerful financial control capability for your entire business supply chain.
- Manage stock allocations and customer data.
- Automatically reconciles invoices against purchase orders.
- Stock management gives a complete record of every item of stock.
- Multi-user capability across different departments or offices.
- Multi-company capability, including company consolidation for reporting purposes.
- Foreign currency operation alllows you to trade effectively overseas.
- Integrates with Sage ACT!, Micropay Professional and Pay Point for point of sale.
Sage 50 Mobile
The Sage 50 Mobile App allows remote access to your in-house Sage 50 Accounts software giving you the opportunity to access critical information on the go, resulting in improved productivity. This is the ideal solution for field based employee’s, customer relationship managers and financial controllers as it encompasses features to keep up to speed with data for each of these areas.
- Create quotations, invoices and sales orders.
- Access to real-time customer and supplier data.
- Ease of navigation with the ability to search.